Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday's Tool - Make Love, Not War

Today is Valentine's Day! Yes I know I'm stating the obvious here! It's also week number two in our February challenge to show love to the people closest to us. How are your quiet times going? Have you been seeking God and finding Him? I have, and it's been awesome!

Along with seeking to find Jesus, I'm adding challenge #2. Are you ready? This challenge is aimed at showing your husband that his number 1 need is your priority this week! If you're wondering if I'm talking about the 'S' word... Yes, I am! Sex. There I said it! This challenge requires that you spend this next week making opportunities to making love to your husband. I'm challenging you to carve out time for intimacy in your marriage atleast 3 times over the next week!

Hehehe. Wouldn't it be great to start your day with Jesus and end it with your hubby? Have fun... wink!

No comments:

Unloading Anxious Thoughts

This morning I got up early for a doctors appointment. To be specific, it was a follow up diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound to rule out th...