Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Grandma's birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY TODAY! WE MISS YOU AND WISHED WE COULD BE THERE TO HUG AND KISS YOU, AND CELEBRATE THIS SPECIAL DAY WITH YOU....

But since we can't be there with you, we made you some signs to express our love....
Ellie sends a hug from our hearts


Eli says 'our hearts aren't the same without you!'
Sarah and Andrew say, well, the signs say it all!!
Bryan says, ' Love you Mom'

And this is my artistic depiction of when you and I braved
the shopping trip/nail salon/grocery store with the girls... see our crazy
twitching eyes??...that's about how I think we felt after!!!
Notice how energetic the girls look.... what a day...!
 I love you Johanna! I hope you are laughing right now! We all miss you and love you so much :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you all sooooo much. What a wonderful family I have. You all have made me feel very special. I wish I was there or you were here to get all those hugs an kisses. Thank you so much this post is the icing on the cake. I have truly had a great birthday. Hugs and kisses to each of you.

Love Grandma(Mama)

Unloading Anxious Thoughts

This morning I got up early for a doctors appointment. To be specific, it was a follow up diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound to rule out th...