Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday's Tool - Forgetting the Past

Here's the Tuesday's Tool ... and my apologies for not getting a tool out there over the last 2 weeks.

"When we confess our sins, God casts them into the deepest ocean, gone forever. And even though I cannot find a Scripture for it, I believe God then places a sign out there that says, 'No Fishing Allowed.'" -- Corrie ten Boom

I love this quote so much! 2 Corinthians 5:17 says "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."

So if you feel bogged down by past circumstances and sins remember that God is the God of the past and if you are a follower of Jesus Christ, saved and forgiven by His blood, your sins (past, present and future) are completely forgiven!!! Praise God for that truth!

2 comments:

mariel said...

Amen!! Praise GOD for that!!

The McNeill family said...

Love you best friend! Sorry we haven't chatted in a few days... I miss you bunches and I look forward to spending time listening to your sweet voice soon! We still need to Skype, too!

Unloading Anxious Thoughts

This morning I got up early for a doctors appointment. To be specific, it was a follow up diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound to rule out th...