Friday, August 28, 2009

Last week we had the wonderful opportunity to have Bryan's family come and spend the week at our house. I kept telling Johanna that I felt like I was on vacation in my own home! One of the days Johanna treated Kim and I to a manicure and pedicure - without the kids! Then we went and had lunch together. It was so nice to enjoy 'adult' girl time. Very refreshing. Another day the guys went fishing and caught 14 speckled trout and 1 24" redfish - all of which we devoured at dinner that evening. The kids had so much fun spending time with their cousin Hannah too. What a great week! It was so nice to have a little bit of North Carolina in our home!

No comments:

Unloading Anxious Thoughts

This morning I got up early for a doctors appointment. To be specific, it was a follow up diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound to rule out th...